HOME BELIEFS DOWNLOADS BLOG STAFF CONTACT US
 
 

Monday, February 21, 2005

Lake Michigan Diaries

I saw Lake Michigan today. I looked out over the expanse in cold wonder with a taco in my hand. We're in Kenosha, Wisconsin today with some old friends, and we were on our way back from the local Pizza Bell (or is it Taco Hut?) when we drove to the "beach". It's about 35 degrees today, and both the sky and water were a pale grey.

Yesterday, Abby and I sang a duet in a church in Wisconsin, after which I gave a 5 minute devotional. My talk was on 2 Corinthians 1, the passage from where we get our 4th Pillar (Compassion). It was good to feel like I got to "work" on a Sunday again.

We've been receiving a great response about Harvest, and we're excited to head to Chicago to continue spreading the news! Keep praying for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home