HOME BELIEFS DOWNLOADS BLOG STAFF CONTACT US
 
 

Friday, February 18, 2005

Harvest on Tour

We are currently finishing up our week in Minnesota. I must say that only a couple years in Colorado have softened me to midwest temperatures. I haven't been this cold in a long time.

Still, the trip has been fun and fruitful. We've seen old friends- you know, the kind of friends that refuel you and within minutes you feel as if you're on a deeper plane of connectedness than you've been with anyone for far too long. It's going to be tough to leave.

But leave we shall. Tomorrow, it's on to Wisconsin for the weekend. Abby and I will be singing at a church on Sunday, where I'll also get to present the plan for Harvest and give a mini-sermon. On Monday, we'll make our way towards Illinois and settle in for 10 days with my brother and his family, as we continue this whirlwind trip.

So far, we've been able to confirm some monthly financial support from folks, as well as build our prayer network. People are excited to hear our vision and see our plans. Most of all, though, it's been great to see old friends who feel like family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home